Monday, August 15, 2011

Showers and Such......

Tyler and I were truly blessed and were fortunate enough to be showered at 4 different baby showers. Grayson is a lucky baby, and so are his parents. 

Birmingham Shower

My sweet college friends along with my good friend Jamie gave me a shower in Birmingham. It was so good to see all of my sorority and nursing friends, as well as sweet neighbors. My mom, sister, grandmother, cousins, and mother-in-law, also came into town for the shower. We had a great time, and got lots of great things, thank you so much for everyone that was a part of this special day.

Birmingham Shower
(Don't you just absolutely LOVE the invitations)

My wonderful hostesses: Jamie, Laura, Stetcie, and Brooke (MarthaGrace was not able to make it)

The lovely food table (I love the cake!)

Momma, Me, and Bai

Asheville Shower

My sweet sister, with the help of my sweet momma, gave me a shower in Asheville, NC. All of my family lives in Asheville, as well as some great great family friends (Asheville is where my parents grew up, and where I lived for 8 years of my early life). There was such a good turn out to this shower and I was able to see some truly special people. We again were so blessed with people's generosity. Baily and Mom did such a good job decorating, with a Peter Rabbit theme (same as Grayson's nursery), they even got real crafty, I was so proud of them, lol.

Asheville Shower given by "Aunt Sissy"

Me and the hostess

Adorable sign in book (matches his nursery)

"Wishes for Grayson" something started at my B'ham shower and continued thru two others.

The Wreath my mom and sister made for the shower and the hospital door.

Adorable blue and white candy table with the name blocks Aunt Sissy made.

Sweet Tea and Lemonade served in mason jars with blueberries.....so cute!

The lovely food table, with the wall decor rattle "Aunt Sissy" made.

Momma's grape salad in waffle cone bowls....so good!

Sunday School Shower

Our sweet Sunday school class through us a "Diaper Shower", I did not take many pictures at the actual shower, but I did get a shot of the diapers and such that we were blessed with.

Diapers etc. from the "Diaper Shower"
We are so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful and Godly group of people.

The "Diaper 4-Wheeler" (instead of diaper cake), so appropriate for Tyler.

Work Shower

Some of the girls from my work through me an adorable shower, with such cute invitations. I did not take pictures at this shower because I accidentally forgot my camera. It was beautiful though. We had a great morning of spending time together, and they even decorated one of a kind onesies for Grayson.

Work Shower

No comments:

Post a Comment