Monday, August 15, 2011

Nursery Reveal......

So here it is.....lot's of people have asked to see pictures, and I wanted it to be complete before I posted any. I went with baby toile/patchwork bedding, and accented the room with Beatrix Potter/Peter Rabbit, an all time favorite of mine. I was able to find beautiful Beatrix Potter prints online, and my mom got them framed for me, and we have used different Peter Rabbit books and Rabbit stuffed animals to decorate the room. I am so happy with how the room turned out, I absolutely love it and find myself just going in there and sitting, dreaming about sweet little Grayson.

Grayson's adorable crib bedding

The beautiful crib that my parents (Granna and Granddaddy) got for us.

Grayson's hutch with some of his adorable picture frames, books, and toys.

Dresser, filled with all sorts of clothes, blankets, etc.
The UNC ram, was bought by my dad before I was born, and was in my nursery as a baby.

The glider that my Nana and Papaw gave to us, along with the window treatment that my Nana made.
I can't wait to hold my precious little boy and rock him to sleep in this chair.

The changing table that was actually used in mine and my sister's nursery. I repainted it in crackle paint, and it turned out so good, and matches perfectly. His shelf that I also painted, and some of his cute little outfits from my parents displayed on it.

Matching diaper stacker, leading into his closet.

His closet, filled with lots and lots of clothes, etc. Organizational baskets that I did, and lots of shelves that Tyler and I found at home depot that my mother-in-law (Emi) installed for us.

1 comment: