Sunday, June 12, 2011

30 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 30 weeks!
Size of Baby: Baby Grayson is the size of a squash about 2.25 lbs.
Total Weight Gain: 18 lbs
 Maternity Clothes: I am loving sundresses in this heat box of a state I live in.
Gender: It's a boy! Grayson Coleman Little
Movement: He's moving all of the time!
Sleep: I am sleeping pretty good, with my 'snoogle' of course and the fan on full blast!
What I miss: Not hurting after each time I eat, other than that I really enjoy being pregnant.
Cravings: Anything cold, it is so HOT here that cold food and ice water are so refreshing!
Symptoms: Other than my growing belly, I'm having some serious back pain, oh the joys of pregnancy.
Best moment this week: Experiencing Grayson have the hiccups for the first time!

1 comment:

  1. Ashley! You look good pregnant girl! Hope baby Grayson arrives soon, and that your delivery is effortless!

    ReplyDelete