Thursday, June 2, 2011

28 Weeks

 I made it to the 3rd Trimester!!

I know I have been horrible at this yet again, gosh I wish I could get better. I am going to make a very strong effort to start blogging weekly. We will see how that goes. We do not have too much longer and are about to have alot going one so there will be plenty to blog about............................................here goes.


Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 28 weeks!
Size of Baby: Baby Grayson is the size of a 'chinese cabbage' about 2.25 lbs.
Total Weight Gain: 10 lbs. (as of my last doctor's visit) we go again Monday so we will see :)
Maternity Clothes: Yes of course, and I am loving sundresses in this heat box of a state I live in.
Gender: It's a boy! Grayson Coleman Little
Movement: He is moving all of the time, especially when his mommy is tired and ready for bed.
Sleep: I am sleeping pretty good, with my 'snoogle' of course and as little cover as possible :)
What I miss: I don't really miss anything, I really enjoy being pregnant.
Cravings: I'm really not craving anything in particular, I can eat anything (as you can probably tell)
Symptoms: Other than my growing belly, I'm having some serious back pain, oh the joys of pregnancy.
Best moment this week: Every time I feel him moving around is so special, I think our best moment is yet to come when we go to our "New Life Series" baby class on Saturday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment