Saturday, October 29, 2011

Florida Trip

Grayson and I got back several days ago from his first trip to Florida to visit Granna, Granddaddy, and Aunt Sissy. We left at the crack of dawn on Thursday morning and flew to Orlando and stayed until the following Sunday. We were gone a total of 10 days! Tyler had a business trip and was going to be out of town anyways so I thought it would be a great opportunity to get down to Florida and spend time with my parents. We had a great time visiting and Grayson had a great time gettting spoiled by everyone. Mom and Dad could not get enough of him, imagine that! And Grayson completely fell in love with his Aunt Sissy, he thinks she is the funniest thing and he had the best time 'talking' to her, they formed a special bond "wooing" back and forth.

We had a great time and hated to leave but were so excited to get back and see Tyler. Grayson sure did miss his daddy and they both were all smiles when they finally reunited, I do have to say it was pretty cute. On the other hand I think us leaving sent Granna, Granddaddy, and Aunt Sissy into a depressed state of mind :( It would me too if I had to leave those sweet little cheeks!

Here is a few pictures of our trip:

Up early getting ready to fly to Florida.


Grayson's first plane ride (he slept the entire way.)

Arriving in Orlando. Traveling by plane, by yourself with a 2 month old is an adventure, but we made it. Luckily on our way back my friend Jamie was returning to Birmingham from a conference and was on our same plane, she helped me so much and was such a lifesaver!


The 'Welcome' sign that was on my parent's mailbox as we arrived.
Grayson's basket of goodies that Granna, Granddaddy, and Aunt Sissy had waiting on him.


Just some of the adorable clothes that Granna, Granddaddy, & Aunt Sissy had waiting on Grayson.
I couldn't fit the rest in our suitcases, spoiled little boy :)


He loved his pack 'n play my mom and dad had bought and set up for him.
And of course it was filled with extra toys.

His first trip to Tijuana Flats!
 (Mommy and Daddy's favorite place to eat in Oviedo.)

The Florida sunshine was so bright, he wouldn't open his eyes outside, so Granddaddy bought him a hat & some shades.
He suprisingly didn't mind them at all, haha.


Grayson with his Aunt Sissy.

Grayson and I on the exact park bench in beautiful Winter Park, FL where Tyler and I got engaged.

With Granna and Granddaddy in Winter Park.

Mom threw Grayson and I a "Sip 'n See" for our Florida friends to come visit and meet Grayson. It was so great to get to see everyone, and thank you all for the sweet gifts, that was too kind of you.
At the Sip 'n See.


Grayson on groovy Aunt Sissy's bed on his 2 month birthday.

Sweet little baby.


My two boys the night we got home, all tuckered out after a busy week, but oh so glad to see eachother.

We had such a good time on our trip and enjoyed getting to spend quality time with everyone. Thank you so much for everything mom, dad and Bai, WE LOVE AND MISS YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment