Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Introducing Grayson Coleman Little

I know I am a little late updating the good 'ole blog but needless to say, things have been pretty busy around here. But after six weeks, and thanks to a lot of help from my mother, I think I am getting the hang of being a mommy. I absolutely love it! I never knew this kind of love existed, I love my little boy so much!

Grayson was born on Tuesday August 16, 2011 via scheduled C-section. Everything went smoothly and the hospital staff and stay were excellent. Both sets of family were there for the birth and were able to spend some time with baby Grayson.

Grayson's first day.....
Grayson Coleman Little
August 16, 2011
7lbs. 9.7oz. and 19.5 inches

Our First Family Picture
(ignore my swollen face, haha)


(Now that we have somewhat of a routine in our lives, I hopefully will be better at updating the blog, lets hope so anyways)

No comments:

Post a Comment