Sunday, February 20, 2011

14 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 weeks.
Size of Baby: 'Baby Little' is the size of a lemon.
Total Weight Gain: Lost 1 lb.
Maternity Clothes: Still in regular clothes, but they are getting snug. (Anything loose)
Gender: We will find out the end of March.
Movement: I haven't felt anything yet.
Sleep: I can sleep anywhere at anytime during the day, but night is a different story.
What I Miss: I miss not feeling sick all of the time and having energy.
Cravings: Fruit, especially strawberries, cereal, anything salty and crunchy, and milk.
Symptoms: I've had morning sickness, it is beginning to ease up a bit, fatigue, very hightened sense of smell.
Best Moment This Week: Getting to see 'Baby Little' on ultrasound, and have it actually look like a baby with little hands and feet. I cannot wait to cover them with lots and lots of sweet kisses.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Such an exciting time for you and your hubby!
    I am 20 weeks pregnant and I know how you feel! You should start feeling better in the next 2 weeks! You will start to get some energy back then too! Cant wait to read all about your journey!
    I am your 2nd follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!Pregnant ladies always look beautiful to me..

    Knew you thru Bailey's blog.I'm from Singapore..and I'm your 3rd follower!!

    <3 Josephine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ashley!!! So excited for you and love that you'll be sharing your journey!! You will quickly learn what an amazing and supportive community the blog world is! :)

    xoxo
    Michelle Yutzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you sound so sweet. I can't wait to smother Little Baby Little with love! He/She is going to LOVE Aunt Sissy!

    God is SO GREAT!!! I love you Sissy! Peace&Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it is so nice to meet all of you, I can't believe I have followers, I will have to really keep up with the blogging! Thank you everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes you will sissy! I'm anxiously awaiting Week 15's post!! :)

    Would you like for me to design you an image to use whenever you do your weekly posts? And I can teach YOU how when I come up to see you next! Can't wait to be an aunt, omg!

    ReplyDelete